A portion of Harding Hustle proceeds will go to: The Tucker Wildlife Sanctuary
Date: June 29th, 2013
Time: 6AM (50K), 730AM (30K), 9AM (15K)
(early start at 530AM available by request - must be dropped off at starting line)
Elevation Gain 15K: Approx 2,400'
Elevation Gain 30K: Approx 4,100'
Elevation Gain 50K: Approx 7,000'
Cutoff times (50K):
11:00AM @ Santiago Peak (mile 15.5)
1:00PM @ Maple Springs 2 (mile 22)
3:00PM @ Finish (mile 31)
Average Temps: 76/62
It will be Hot & Dry!
Runners MUST carry 1 water bottle
Registration rates are as follows (15K/30k/50K):
Jan 1 - Feb 28: $35/$50/$75 Early Bird
Mar 1 - May 31: $45/$60/$85
Jun 1 - Jul 4: $60/$75/$95 Late Reg
(no online Registration after July 4th, 2012)
(this race will sell out!)
1st Male & Female overall: $100 cash + free race in 2012
1st Male & Female to Santiago Peak: $50 cash
1st Male & Female (20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69: Custom Mugs
1st Male & Female overall: $50 cash + free race in 2012
1st Male & Female to the top of Harding: $25 cash
1st Male & Female (20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69): Custom Mugs
1st Male & Female overall: $25 cash + free race in 2012
There will be no refunds for personal reasons. In the event the race is cancelled by an act of God/Nature
or per the race directors discretion, the following guidelines apply depending on the date of cancellation:
Jun 1st - Jul 6th, 2013 = $0 Refund
Apr 15th - May 31st 2013 = 75% refund
Now - April 15, 2013 = 100% refund
All entrants will receive a short sleeve tech shirt. Finishers will receive a finishers award. Prizes will be given to the top male and top female finishers in each race.
1. Have fun!
2. Be Safe. There are many hazzards along the course including (but not limited to), mountain lions, rough terrain, rattle snakes, sharp cliffs and drop offs, etc. It is your responsibily to run safe and stay alert.
3. Except in case of medical emergency, runners may accept no aid nor assistance in any form from anyone between aid stations.
4. Each runner must carry all of his own food, fluids, clothing, and other supplies needed for use between aid stations and must carry one water bottle.
5. Littering of any kind is strictly prohibited. Littering will result in the immediate disqualification of the runner in this year's race, and for all future races.
6. Participants must follow the marked trail at all times. Any runner departing from the official trail must return to the point of departure on foot before continuing.
7. Each runner must be checked IN at EVERY aid station. Runners not checked at each aid station may not be credited with officially finishing the Run.
8. Any entrant who is unable to finish the Race must personally inform personal at the nearest aid station of his or her decision to withdraw. You MUST turn in your race bib at this time. Runners who leave the course without turning in their bibs will be classified as "lost," and may be billed for charges incurred in any serach and rescue operation.
9. Headphones are not recommended or encouraged. Use at your own risk.